Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Collection
The 1986-S United States Mint Proof Set contains all 5 circulating coins in stunning proof condition displayed in one protective lense. Each of these 1986-dated coins bears the ?S? mint mark of the United States Mint at San Francisco.
The coins included in this set are:
* (1) Kennedy half-dollar
* (1) Washington quarter
* (1) Roosevelt dime
* (1) Jefferson nickel
* (1) Lincoln cent
Official 2007 U.S. Mint Sets contain an Uncirculated coin of each denomination from each mint that struck them, and are sealed in original U.S. Mint packaging.
- Includes Philadelphia Mint and Denver Mint issues of the Sacagawea dollar, Kennedy half, Roosevelt dime, Jefferson nickel & Lincoln cent
- P&D issues of 2007 MT, WA, ID, WY & UT statehood quarters
- P&D issues of 2007 Washington, Adams, Jefferson & Madison Presidential dollars
- Careful handling and special packaging make these the finest Uncirculated coins
- Sealed in original U.S. Mint packaging
This 2008 Mint Sets contain an Uncirculated coin of each denomination from each mint that struck them, and are sealed in original U.S. Mint packaging.
- Includes an exceptional Uncirculated example of every regular-issue coin struck for the year, from both the Philadelphia and Denver Mints
- That’s two Lincoln cents, Jefferson nickels, Roosevelt dimes, Kennedy halves and Sacagawea dollars, plus ten last-year-of-issue 2008 Statehood quarters and eight Presidential dollars
- You get 28 coins in all!
- These outstanding Uncirculated coinage examples were produced for just one year
2009 Mint Set! You’ll get every Uncirculated coin, from the Philadelphia and Denver Mints
- 8 2009 Anniversary Lincoln cents – struck in the same bronze alloy as the original 1909 issue
- 8 Presidential dollars – designs issued only in 2009
- 12 D.C. & U.S. Territories – 6 “P” & 6 “D” quarters issued only this year
- Two Jefferson nickels, Roosevelt dimes, Kennedy halves and Native American dollars (the first with a one-year-only reverse)!
36 coins – all Uncirculated – get this BIG set filled with one-year-only designs, and in official U.S. Mint packaging!